Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: hello

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > hello   
Hello, my nickname,as you can see is cirdan and i enjoy the lore of lotr so much i chose to join this terrific website. I just began today and hope to meet new people interested in the same things in lotr as me. I have read the books every year for the past 5 years. Currently I am 15 years old and attend grade 9.

PS.love the website.
Wooh! Welcome to PT, You'll fit in right away so enjoy! Juggling Smilie
Hello, Cirdan. I hope you love PT as much as we all do. Welcome!
i hope soSmile Smilie
A thousand and one--two welcomes to you, Cirdan! Hope you have a blast on the site! Orc Grinning Smilie
Dunce Smilie Juggling Smilie Elk Grinning Smilie

Quote:
and i enjoy the lore of lotr so much i chose to join this terrific website.

I so hope you did not mean "terrible".

Welcome Cirdan to Planet-Tolkien. You can dock your spaceship to the right.
Welcome, Cirdan. Please feel free to join or start discussions and let us know your views on the books and/or films.

And, Hi Icey!
Hello there Cirdan !!! A warm welcome to you . Jumping Flame Smilie Share and enjoy !!! Happy Elf Smilie
hey! I want to welcome you, too! I hope you'll enjoy PT and I'm looking forward to meeting you in the threads...
Hi welcome to PT Cirdal!!! look forward to see you around...share and enjoy!!! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Hey Vee!
thanx for the warm welcome Smile Smilie
Hello Cirdan, welcome to Planet-Tolkien. Happy Elf Smilie
WELCOME HOME

don't deny it, you would live here if you could unless you could live in Numenor but i don't think you can.
i wonder how old i am, it becomes eiseir to remeber LR than spelling and ages now.
Welcome! Join in and have fun, I know I do (have fun that is).