Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hello! (a total newbie here)

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Hello! (a total newbie here)   
Hello! Mae govannen! I joined this site a very short time ago, and so far it is the *best* LotR fan site I have seen. I'm still figuring out all the member stuff, and... that's all I have to say. Hope I meet some new people on this site.
Namarie
hello there, not gettin much response at this ungodly hour, but stick around, oh and welcome!
Hi Silwen!
I truly hope that you have the best time here... everyone is so nice and you can talk about anything and there will always be someone to understand or to share your taste in anything...

Anyway, where are you from? Tell us a little about yourself...
Hey, and welcome to PT! Hope you feel right at home!

Juggling Smilie
HELLO THERE SILWEN Elf Smilie Welcome to PT !!! hope you have lots of fun here !! Hope to see you in different threads.
Yours in Fellowship Elf Winking Smilie
Hello there, Silwen! PT is an awesome place and I hope that you figure out how to enjoy yourself quickly, as there is always fun stuff going on!
welcome to pt,Silwen!! I hope youíll have a nice time round and Iím sure youíll soon find lots of nice friends... Iím looking forward to seeing you in the threads.
Waving Hello Smilie
Welcome to PT, Silwen. Please ask any questions you may have about the site or membership. We are here to help.

Enjoy.
Welcome to PT, hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Hello Silwen, glad to have you as a member of our happy family, welcome aboard. Share and enjoy! Happy Elf Smilie