Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: hei

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > hei   
I've just found this site and I like it very much Happy Elf Smilie I hope you can help me with some things, like what is mithril for?
Greetings Piper maru!!! hope you engoy this site. with mithril you can send mail to other PT users. look in the FAQ for more info on stuff like this. Engoy!! Pary Smilie
greetings, I truly hope you find friends about and have a great time here. Feel free to express yourself and talk about what you wish!
Hi there Piper ! A warm welcome to you at PT!!! Share and enjoy Happy Elf Smilie
welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey and welcome to PT. Enjoy!
Welcome Piper maru! To answer your question about mithril, mithril is used to send mail, or move from say Lothlorien, to Helm's Deep. Other than that, mithril is just cool to have. I hope that you enjoy yourself while at PT!
hi!! i posted befor but ti didnt APPEAR well, WELCOME!! Wiggle Smilie
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Piper maru. Share and enjoy. Happy Elf Smilie

I like your name, does it denote you are a flying Japanese vessel? Elf Winking Smilie
Howdy Piper maru and welcome aboard, enjoy your stay.. Growing by leaps and bounds it seems; we'll be veterans in no time. Elf Winking Smilie
Hai! and WELCOME, Piper Maru! Kudos on the name, very neat!

Welcome! I am very new myself and have found the citizens of this site to be very nice and helpful. Enjoy! Big Smile Smilie