Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hey Hey Hey Im New

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Hey Hey Hey Im New   
Hey all of yall. Im new here and just wanted to know what kind of site this was. Is it role play or samething more.
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Leon hunter. Happy Elf Smilie

Were you look around a bit you would find it is about discussing the writings of J.R.R. Tolkien including The Lord of the Rings and the recent movies made from it. We are also going to cover the writings of Tolkien's friend C.S. Lewis, which will include The Chronicles of Narnia and the soon to be made movie of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.

Our Role Playing Guild is the least of our effort, but is there for the enjoyment of our members as are the games and other things found in our many taverns and Inns.
Howdy and welcome. Is that "Leon, hunter" or should residents named Leon be worried? Either way, enjoy your stay, as I have, despite only once posting to an RPG thread (wondered how drow wound up in Middle-Earth, but found out they were where they were s'posed to be.)
LOL, that's funny, Morambar, and very true. Phew! Am I glad my name is not Leon. Welcome Leon Hunter, and may you find many friends and/or information here. You can find and start threads on just about everything, (as long as you don't mention religion or politics outside of a Tolkien context). This is so much more than an RPG site, but you can find RPG's in the Role Playing Guild thread if that's what you want to get involved in. See you around!
Hello to you Leon Hunter Smile Smilie Welcome to PT !!! Share and Enjoy !!! Happy Elf Smilie
oh no my name is Leon
please have mercy Leon Hunter. *kneels and begs for mercy*

ok so im rivendellelf1977 and i just decided to make this account cuz i saw the name Leon Hunter.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ok and welcome Leon Hunter from rivendellelf1977 cuz that is my PT screen name i will give you a welcome in my real name in a minute.

ha ha im so phuny!

Moderator Smilie Very funny Leon/Rivendellelf1977; however as we are only allowed one account per person so this one will be disabled. Moderator Smilie
ok so i just couldnt resist with the Leon thing.

and welcome Leon hunter im also kinda new so im still learning the ropes kinda...

hope to c u around Big Smile Smilie Girl Smilie Disturbed Smilie Shaking Head Smilie Super Scared Smilie I Angry Elf Smilie Super Wow Smilie Na-na-na-na-na Smilie Waving Hello Smilie Genius Smilie Elf Winking Smilie I Look Around Smilie Super Wow Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Fast Asleep Smilie Super Scared Smilie Merry Christmas Smilie Baby Girl Smilie I Love You Smilie Juggling Smilie Good Morning Smilie Orc Going Huh Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie Orc Sad Smilie Orc Smiling Smilie Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie Juggling Smilie I Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Elf Confused Smilie Cool Elf Smilie Shocked Elf Smilie Happy Elf Smilie Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie Making Out Smilie Na-na-na-na-na Smilie Alcoholic Smilie Waving Hello Smilie Serching Smilie Cat Smiling Smilie Chicken Smilie Elk Grinning Smilie Bad! SmilieParanoid SmilieAngel Smilie Rolling Eyes Smilie Exploding Head Smilie

This is my 100th post!!!! yeah
i love smileys!!!!!