Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Aiya!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Aiya!   
Aiya! Essenya na Celebrian Nenharma!
(In case some of you didn't know, that means: Hello! My name is Celebrian Nenharma!)
I'm new here, and I don't know very many people! Is anyone here younger than 16? Because I am, and I wanted to meet some other girls my age.
Hantanyel. Namarie!
(Thank you. Goodbye!)
Hello! I am glad to see I am not the newest newbie now. I am sorry but I don't meet your qualifications. I can't think of any one here off the top of my head that does...but I am still new, and often we don't know each other's age or even gender occasionally. For the record I am 18 and male...anyways...enjoy your stay at Planet Tolkien

Caudimordax Big Smile Smilie
Howdy, Celebrian, welcome and enjoy. 'Fraid I can't help you, though I wanna say Icey is at least within your range. I just wish I still had your learning curve to apply to Quenya.
Saesa omentien lle! (Pleasure meeting you!) Thanks for making me feel welcome. Planet Tolkien is a great place to find other Tolkien-ites as myself, and I'm glad to see that everyone is so friendly!

Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle! (May the paths be green and the breeze on thy back!)
Quote:
Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle! (May the paths be green and the breeze on thy back!)

Gosh, even Elves make commercials for Ice Tea Green..
Welcome Celebriannenharma, to our Planet-Tolkien family. Share and enjoy! Happy Elf Smilie

I have a grandson your age.

hi and welcome, im not sure what elvish you are speaking it looks like an (internally) early form of quenya, maybe Ardanic?? please explain, if its sposed to be actualy neo quenya then i would be interested to no from where you learnt it
Hi! Enjoy yourself here!
The Elvish I am speaking is that of Quenya, I believe.
Welcome all newbies!! Smile Smilie

Celebriannenharma, I moved the rest of your post to Advertisments Learn Elvish, since that is where advertisments should be posted. I hope you will like it here and I hope to see you around. Smile Smilie
Thank you, Amari! Big Smile Smilie
that really isnt quenya sorry, where did you learn it?
Mai tulda nmenna sin' ar nai haryuvaly mald' alass clalanen tul sinomenna! [Welcome to this place and may it be that you will be more happy by choosing to come here!] Haryan alass istalanen ex i quet Quenya sinom' a. [I am glad by knowing another person that speaks Quenya exists here.]
The web site I learned the Quenya from is in "Advertisements" now, if you'd like to see it. Part of what I speak is Quenya, and the other is not... I'm not exactly sure what it is! Some form of Elvish, anyway...