Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Yay I'm here!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Yay I'm here!   
Well i came across this site when i was looking for this other LotR site that i found ages ago but i couldnt remember. so i decided to join here Waving Hello Smilie
So in another words, we're your second choice. You've been seeing another Tolkien site behind our back, and now that it's run out on you, you want to move in with us. Your stuff will be on the lawn, and we'll be at our mothers.

Seriously, howdy, welcome and enjoy your stay. I'm really still a newbie, too, but have found everyone to be very nice and quite knowledgable.
Hey !! welcome to PT !!! Hope you have lots of fun here Happy Elf Smilie
Hello Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie

I am still kinda new here, myself. It's a cool place, and you should have fun.
Enjoy your stay.
I'm pretty new here, also. Actually, I've been here exactly 11 days. Wow! Time flies by fast... Anyway, you'll love it here. Everyone is polite and there are a lot of brilliant people here as well. Have fun!
( If I could make a suggestion, "The Khazad-dumish Inn" and the "Silver River Tavern" are great Role Playing Guilds if you want to try them out! ) Smile Smilie
Hi. I am also kinda still a newbie but everyone here is really nice and very knowledgable! Hope to see you around (not literally)
well i want to see you but since you cant see over the internet, i wont be able to!
Wiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle Smilie
Wiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle Smilie

i like to wiggle! Wiggle Smilie
Welcome to our happy family Terandra elealyan. Share and enjoy! Happy Elf Smilie
Welcome! have fun here! Wiggle Smilie keep on wiggling elfy! Wiggle Smilie