Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: im new help

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > im new help   
hey im new and i need major help so plz hel me
Welcome! what do you need help with?
well first of all whats this whole thing with creating characters and stuff
why dont you go to chat
Howdy and welcome; enjoy your stay.

Say again? Do you mean characters in the role play forums? My understanding is you just write up a profile for your character (a brief physical description, some background, etc.) by way of introduction so folks know how to relate to you. Just make sure the one you're joining isn't overloaded with "a cast of thousands." Of course, I'm not a roleplayer, but it seems from the outside like that's all there is to it. I'm sure no one there would object to one quick O(ut) O(f) C(haracter) post to ask for a PM with instructions of something. If you're talking about some other form of role play, like pen and paper or online, well, that would depend on the game.

Anything else with which a fellow newbie can help?
Hello. It's good to see another newbie.

Have fun, enjoy your stay.
Welcome newbies!

I've reposted the role playing guidelines.
Welcome to PT, enjoy your time here.
Hi Iesseus reyndous, welcome to Planet-Tolkien. Share and enjoy! Happy Elf Smilie
Hi! the people here are very knowledgable and like to prove each other wrong! It is very fun! Hope to see you (not literally) around. well i want to see you but seeing as you cant see over the internet, i wont be able to! Wiggle Smilie
Quote:
well i want to see you but seeing as you cant see over the internet, i wont be able to!

Actually, you can. Ever heard of a webcam ?

Smiling Santa Smilie
Quote:

Hi! the people here are very knowledgable and like to prove each other wrong!

Actually, I have a theory that 90% of that is Miruvor, though I suppose I've done my share. Elf Winking Smilie Meanwhile, he won't tell me who he thinks is Black Ajah, only who thinks ISN'T (nice deduction there,) and despite repeated invitations after he mentioned WoT in Who's Next Elrose still hasn't shown up, so my WoT thread in Non-Tolkien Books is dying a painful lingering death. But they can't get enough of Harry Potter. Fine, we'll see how you like it in two months....
Quote:
Meanwhile, he won't tell me who he thinks is Black Ajah, only who thinks ISN'T (nice deduction there,)

Gimme a break, there are way too many Aes Sedai names to remember !

Anyways, i go with Cadsuane and Sheriam as Black Ajah. The White Tower is swarming with Black Ajah, but besides Elaida and Alviarin, i don't know any names.

Actually, is it completely impossible that Leane Sharif is not Black Ajah ? Hah!

Also, that arrivistic young woman who wanted to have Lan as her warder and tried to blackmail Miss al'Vere, seems to be a very good candidate to become black Ajah in the future, imo, or at least cause some severe troubles in the future.

Actually, in TGH there seemed to be an agreement between Liandrin and Suroth... i wonder what was up with that ?! Jordan didn't explain any details there, or perhaps i missed it. Suroth is Darkfriend ? How did they contact the Seanchan, etc etc. Meh.

I'll move this to the WOT thread before a CM goes berserk.
Hi and Welcome to PT !! Share and Enjoy !! Elf Winking Smilie