Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Greetings from a new member

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Greetings from a new member   

Hi all
I found this site and it looks cool, i was also looking for Lord of the Rings pics and this place has so much information in it.
So i joined up.

Hope your all in good health

Quote:
Hope your all in good health

Could be better. I'm having a terrible rash.

Anyways, cya around.
Welcome! I'm pretty new too. This site is great! Everyone is very polite and know a lot about the works of J.R.R. Tolkien.
If you are interested in Role Playing Guilds, then I suggest the Silver River Tavern and The Khazad-Dumish Inn. There's also a new one being started called The Crouching Hobbit Inn. They're all a lot of fun, and you should try them out!
Enjoy your stay at Planet Tolkien!

~ Celebrian Nenharma Big Smile Smilie

Howdy, Alons, and welcome. Enjoy your stay. Like as not if it's about Tolkien and it's known by anyone besides Christopher, you can find it here, though prob'ly not with me. Have fun and be seeing you.
Welcome.
Enjoy.
See you in the posts.
Welcome Alnos! Hope you have alot of fun here! Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie
Hi Alons! Enjoy the site and if you have any questions please ask.
Yes. Hello and Welcome to our humble abode. Pary Smilie Very Evil Smilie Big Smile Smilie Disturbed Smilie Waving Hello Smilie Wiggle Smilie The smilies are happy you came.

Hope that you have lots of fun!

~Díneniel
Hi Alons ! Welcome to PT!!! Hope you have lots of fun !!! Share and Enjoy Happy Elf Smilie
Suilaid, Alons
I hope you enjoy your stay here and i hope to see you around (not literally) the message boards. Well i want to see you but seeing as you cant see on the internet i wont be able to!
Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie
Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie

it is fun to wiggle Wiggle Smilie
Hello Alons, welcome to our happy family. Share and enjoy. Happy Elf Smilie