Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hi everybody

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Hi everybody   
hi my name is Blackbane and I'm a mad fan of Tolkien. It is realy nice to have a place to meet people with the same interests.
My favorite character is the Witchking of Angmar, and of course the other Nazguls
Hello! ^_^ Welcome to our humble abode, where you can find anything from A to Z ... if it's Tolkien. You can also find anything 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and so on. Big Smile Smilie Well...anything within reason I guess...I don't think anyone knows what Aragorn eats for breakfast ... anyways... I hope you enjoy your stay here at pt!

~Díneniel Very Evil Smilie Disturbed Smilie Cool Smilie Pary Smilie Na-na-na-na-na Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie
Hi Blackbane !! Welcome to PT !!! hope you have lots of fun !!! Share and Enjoy Happy Elf Smilie
Suilaid, Backbane
I hope you enjoy your stay here and i hope to see you around (not literally) the message boards. Well i want to see you but seeing as you cant see on the internet i wont be able to!
Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie
Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie

Wiggle Smilie the wigglers are glad u r here!
Boy how do you top 50 some 'wigglers'.

Anyways enjoy your stay.
Its 43 wigglers; I counted Smile Smilie

Nyway.... welcome Blackbane! I hope to get to know you better! you can call me Ice, and I'm here to help with any Roleplay questions you may have! *sad thats the only thing I can assist with, isn't it?*

Let's see... OH! ~Everybody's going to the party, gonna have a good time~.......
Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
:
How about fifty partiers?!?
Hope that lots of parties are attended by ya, Blackbane!
Blackbane: Welcome to our happy family. Happy Elf Smilie Share and enjoy!

Moderator Smilie This is for everyone else: Please refrain from the wholesale posting of smilies, it adds to our bandwidth. It is okay to use a bunch, but please save yourselves some work in copying so many, and the council members some, from having to edit your posts to remove the excessive ones, like I had to do above.

I do thank you for not making them continuous streams of smilies, which upsets the format of the webpage. Moderator Smilie
Sorry Grondy....