Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: hi!!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > hi!!   
hi!! im new to this, so please be nice!! ive been visiting this website for ages now but ive only just got an account!! i am an elf, called Isawien and i live in Rivendell, though i was born in Beleriand in Doriath!!
Welcome Isawien,
The people here are very nice so you dont have to worry about being eaten Paranoid Smilie just because u r a newbie. (dont listen to the people who want to eat u they are actually very nice) Also they are very knowledgeable and are fun.
ps the smileys are gald u r here Smile Smilie Sad Smilie Big Smile Smilie Wink Smilie Cool Smilie Mad Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Tongue Smilie Smoke Smilie Very Sad Smilie Very Mad Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Shocked Smilie Paranoid Smilie Animated Wink Smilie Very Evil Smilie Shocked Smilie Shocked Smilie Cat Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Dunce Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Cat Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Dead Smilie Snowman Smilie Sleeping Smilie even mr moderator decided to say hi Moderator Smilie
Welcome Isawien,
I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have in the past couple months. There are some pretty interesting people here, and lots of things to read about Tolkien. I know since I joined, I have learned so much about him and all the great things he did! Smile Smilie This is a great place, and I hope you enjoy yourself! Smile Smilie See ya around!
-Lemaly (also an elf, but not interested in eating you. Ha Ha Ha Smilie )
Welcome to our PT family! Enjoy your stay and have fun in the threads!

Howdy, and welcome. Enjoy your stay. I haven't noticed that people bite, but if you're gonna post something speculative make sure you back it up with canon, 'cos if there's a hole I know at least one person who will drive a truck through it, but not in a mean way.
Welcome to our happy family Isawien, we may bark and we may bite, Cat Smiling Smilie but we mean well. Share and enjoy! Happy Elf Smilie
hi Rivendellelf197!! awww the smileys are so cool!! Tongue Smilie lol, im sure i wont get eaten!! ive been on most of the boards to look around, and i havent seen anyone get eaten!! so i think im safe... hmmm not sure now!!
ok, in fact hi everybody!! Waving Hello Smilie

Lemaly orangeflower: of what ive noticed of the boards, everyone seems to be having really interesting thoughts, i cant wait to join them!! Happy Elf Smilie

Rue Auburn: thanx!! im sure ill have loads of fun here!! Smile Smilie

Morambar: Howdy!! to be honest, ill doubt ill have something reallt AMAZING to say, but ill try my hardest!! then ill get my canons ready!! Exploding Head Smilie

Grondmaster: ok, u bark and bite... Paranoid Smilie nah!! im sure u all mean well, as u say!!
Hello, good to see a new bright and beaming face.

See you in the threads.
Hi and WELCOME Isawien Jumping Flame Smilie Hope you have lots of fun at PT !!! Share and Enjoy Happy Elf Smilie