Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: V edui' il'er

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > V edui' il'er   
Hey everyone! As you probobly already know, I'm a newby, but the people here seem really friendly, and the content on this site is awesome. I'm really gald I joined! Big Smile Smilie
Welcome to our PT family! Share and enjoy!
Nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy the site and join discussions.
A big welcome to ya!!! Big Smile Smilie hope u enjoy being a part of our big PT family!
welcome ~lord_of_the_rings_lady~,
It is really fun here in PT and the people here are kind and knowledgable! Just remember, their bark is worse than their bite. Also dont worry about being eaten no one here would even think about eating you. (well maybe not no one...)
Welcom Again!
Rivendellelf1977
Welcome ~lord_of_the_rings_lady~ to our happy family. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. Happy Elf Smilie

Would it be all right if we call you "LotR_Lady" for convenience?
Quote:
It is really fun here in PT and the people here are kind and knowledgable! Just remember, their bark is worse than their bite. Also dont worry about being eaten no one here would even think about eating you. (well maybe not no one...)

hmm.....why do i think you are talking to me Elfy? especially the kind and knowledgeable part...

Welcome LOTR_lady or LOTR lady or lady hope you like this site as much as i do!!
Welcome to PT.

Enjoy your stay.

See you around.
Hi, and welcome round!!!
I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun and find many friends here.
see you...
Welcome to PT LOTR_Lady !!!! Hope you have lots of fun Smile Smilie Share and Enjoy Elf Winking Smilie
This is LOTR_Lady, but I figured a shorter name was in order, so I am now Alendria. Smile Smilie
Hey, it's your name; no one's likely to fault you for it. Sorry I'm late; I've been surfing too much at wotmania lately (due to discussions that have nothing to do with fiction, and actually have little to do with their purported subject, but more to do with sophistry, actually.) Anyway...

Howdy, Alendria, welcome and enjoy your stay. I, too, am rather impressed by the content of the site and both the breadth and depth of its members knowledge (the rest of ya'll will let me know when I should stop considering myself a newbie, right?) I don't have to explain to people what HoME is, let alone the Silmarillion; in fact, I've found I'm no longer alone in my preference for the Silm over TLotR, if still not unanimous. In a perfect world we could combine the best aspects of both, but I guess UT/HoME is the closest will ever come to that, to the extent IT gets us there.

Have fun; be seeing you.
Welcome again Alendria,
I hope u enjoy your stay now that u like your name and it is easier to write for us!

Rivendellelf1977
Quote:
hmm.....why do i think you are talking to me Elfy? especially the kind and knowledgeable part...

i wasnt talking to u Elrose about the kind and knowledgeable part...i was talking about u with the eating newbies part