Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hello

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Hello   
Hello everyone, I thought I would join a discussion group about Tolkien as he is one of my all time favourite authors. I am already a member of a forum discussing books in general, but to my horror they don't seem to be fans of Tolkien in general. So I thought I would come here to talk about my favourite books instead!
Welcome Chop_chop!
You will definately be able to post posts about your favorite author here, he is mine also. Every body here is nice and they will help you with anything.
Rivendellefl1977 Wiggle Smilie
Wlecoem Chop Chop Suey! or Chop Chop i guess. yes this si the best site ever since i joined it......and it was the best forum site before!
Hi Chop_chop, welcome aboard. Happy Elf Smilie Share and enjoy.
WELCOME Chop_chop !!!!! Jumping Flame Smilie Funny name! Share and Enjoy Happy Elf Smilie
Howdy, choppers!! You've definately picked the right site this time. You'll get the Tolkien-talk of your life here! Not many sites around that actually talk about Tolkien, y'know, Read Smilie most are just fansites of Orlando Bloom, but this is Planet-TOLKIEN, as if that didn't signify something...
hi and welcome!!! you found a really great tolkien-site! have much fun round!!!
see you
Welcome to PT. Chop_chop. I have loved it here since I joined, and I know you will too.