Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hello Everyone!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Hello Everyone!   
I'm new here and just wanted to say:

elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo
(a star shines on the hour of our meeting)

YAY im the first person to reply to this post!!!

well the hour of our meeting ended a long time ago, a few hours late im afraid, but hey welcome and enjoy the splendor that is Planet-Tolkien Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie Losse
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Nordean. Happy Elf Smilie Tell us something about yourself and what you think of Middle-earth and its inhabitants. Share and enjoy.
sup doggy?

sare and enjoy
Welcome to the site, Nordean. That was a very eloquent greeting. Hope you enjoy yourself here.
Welcome and well-met Nordean. Where are you from? Please tell us a little about yourself so we can get to know you better. Have a wonderful stay here at PT!
Well, I'm 30, Female & when I'm not in Rivendell (ahem) I live in Thurrock which is in Essex, UK.

Can't get enough of LOTR! Don't think I'll ever get fed up of it.

Just bought myself the audio CD of The Simarlillion (never read the book)... can't wait to start it.
Hello !!! A big welcome to you !! Share and Enjoy !!
Quote:
The Simarlillion (never read the book)

Figures!

Anyways, a big welcome to you, m'lady. Enjoy your stay here and the food and drinks are served in the Khazad-Dumish Inn.
Hi Nordean and welcome. Another Essex Girl! I hail from Rochford/Southend (although I am now in Berkshire) and Maydmarion hails from around the Chelmsford area. How's Lakeside? Smile Smilie
Hi Vee
Lakeside's fine - unless you go saturday mid-morning! lol !

I'm originally from East London - a cockney!
(D-Rob spreads his arms wide open) Welcome to Planet-Tolkien. I hope you stay longer than most new members. (D-Rob looks from side to side) And watch out for Vee... she's not as nice as she looks... Nah, I'm just kiddin'. Vee's great, even if I don't like her avatar.
I think my avatar is fabulous. I'm a Nazgul for heaven's sake; it's not going to be fluffy kittens or flowers, is it?

(makes note to add D-rob to the 'list' - mwahahahaha!)
Did I say "welcome, Nordean"? No, doesn't look like it. So welcome, Nordean! Smile Smilie Did you send me the avatar? I can't see I have recieved it.
amarie@shiremail.com