Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Greetings from a new member

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Greetings from a new member   
Hello, everyone! I'm Erebwen and I'm new here and I would love to interact with you, Tolkien fans.
Welcome to PT, Erebwen. Smile Smilie
Hallo and welcome Erebwen !!! Hope you have lots of fun at PT !!! SHARE AND ENJOY
Hello!
hey and welcome, please tell us something about yourself Orc Grinning Smilie
Hello - I'm new too, hope you enjoy yourself
Hi Erebwen, welcome to our happy family. Happy Elf Smilie Share and enjoy.
sup. have fun.
sare and enjoy.
welcome welcome welcome!!!!
Welcome and I'm glad you've made yourself at home here on PT.
It has been 6 days since my first login and I already enjoy it a lot! Thanks!
I love your journals, by the way.
Enjoy your hopefullly long stay and umm... watch out for Vee. She's a Nazgul, but somehow cute and fluffy too... (D-Rob shudders)
Hi there Erebwen and Sunshinegirl. Please feel free to join in or start discussions and I hope to see you around the forums.

As for D-rob - he's next on my sacrificial list.

Welcome to all of you...and I feel really horrid about having been rather inactive the last couple of months, i'm working on that, promise. But welcome to our big happy PT fam and watch out for V's sacrifice list...not a fun place to be. :P
Howdy and welcome, Erebwen and Sunshinegirl; enjoy your stay. Don't feel TOO bad, Lady Arwen; you weren't inactive as long as I was, huh? You newbish folks are in for a treat, folks here are quite nice and very knowledgable. Unless of course Vee eats you, then please disregard. :P (And should we warn them about He of the Dyslexic Name, or let it be a sudden shock...?"
Heya Arwen Evenstar!!! Welcome back! Stay longer (personally i think Vee is great, sly way of getting off the sacrifice list hehe Orc Grinning Smilie )
It won't work. I know you.

Hi and welcome back Arwen Evenstar.