Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Halloen, Rafael Calling

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Halloen, Rafael Calling   
Hello everyone!
This is to introduce myself in a proper manner. I am of age and I live on the top of the world. You cannot go very much norther without riscing to freeze to death, that's for true. But it is also true that me my country also is the top to live in. Having fathered four marvelous daughters which also shear my interest in soccer, litterature and of course history life is liveable.

I first "met" Tolkien in -74. Read the Hobbit, been caught in Tolkien's world since then. So here I stand boldly on both Planets (Tellus & Tolkien) and still glimse some new sattelites coming on.
Quote:
I am of age and I live on the top of the world. You cannot go very much norther without riscing to freeze to death, that's for true.

Are you by any chance from Hammerfest?
Welcome Rafael! I hope you enjoy your time at PT; it is truly a marvelous place to extend and share knowledge!
I will look in to Stephen Donaldson too; itís always good to find different writers, thanks!
Orc Smiling Smilie
Howdy and welcome, Rafeal; enjoy your stay. I guess you're from Ultima Thule or thereabouts, since that is, by definition, the farthest north you can go and still be in inhabited regions. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie I'm sure you'll find the group a friendly and inviting sort, but I fear you'd not care for my thoughts on Thomas Covenant since 1) it's been about fifteen years since I read that series and 2) I found it rather bleak, with an anti-hero who seemed more anti than hero. But each to their own, by all means; some folks don't like the Trilogy or Wheel of Time, which is, of course, why the pillory was invented.... ;-p
Welcome to our happy family Rafael. Happy Elf Smilie

Share and enjoy!
Quote:
But it is also true that me my country also is the top to live in.

Well, I'd like a little bit more sun on my part of it. Smile Smilie Hei og velkommen, Rafael. Waving Hello Smilie
Welcome Rafael, im Loss, feel free to explore the threads and start your own

See you around, enjoy your stay here Orc Grinning Smilie
Hi again Rafael Smile Smilie Im glad you find your way to PT Smile Smilie Im sure you will enjoy PT as much as I do Smile Smilie See you around in the threads Waving Hello Smilie
Hello and welcome i hope you will enjoy this great fansite
Smile Smilie
Thanks a lot everyone for a nice welcome.
Ultima Thule is a good guess, but it isn't pinpointing my homeland, 'cause as far as I recall that is most of Scandinavia.
To be honest I'm not from Hammerfest. I come from The CITY in our country, but I live in the southern part. So here it really is more sun than rain. Men laget e' BRANN.=) Big Smile Smilie Snowman Smilie
Welcome Rafael,
I hope you enjoy your visits with us. I know that we enjoy having you visit with us!
Quote:
Men laget e' BRANN.=)

Oh great, now I'll be singing that song the rest of the day. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie Wink Smilie According to where I live, I probably should be cheering for AAFK if I cared for that sort of thing. Which I don't.
Wiggle Smilie
OK! Maybe we shall let soccer be at the time, but maybe we should engage in those song and dances hobbits are so famous for. We both do recall one dark night in Bree if I'm not mistaken!! Animated Wink Smilie Elf Smilie