Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: WAAASSSAAAAPPP!!!!!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > WAAASSSAAAAPPP!!!!!   
WWWAAAAAASSSSSAAAAAAPPPPPP!!!!!!!

Im J and i love the films of Lord of the Rings and i would love to learn new things about Middle-Earth and the story in it. I will eargerly await........ Elf With a Big Grin Smilie i love the smilies!!
Hey and Welcome J, hope you enjoy learning new things, im sure that many members will enlighten you in Tolkien's world. Many as in most.........

Welcome..... i love that smilie too Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
WELCOME WELCOME J567 to PT !!!! Hope you'll have a great time here Waving Hello Smilie and as my dear friend Loss says SHARE AND ENJOY !!!!! See yah around in the threads Happy Elf Smilie
I'm entering your welcome-list J; a heartly welcome. You have found our place! Snowman Smilie Elf Smilie
Hi J Welcome to PT. Hope you enjoy it here. You will learn so much, I know I do!

See you on the threads!

Earwen
Welcome to our happy family J. Happy Elf Smilie

Ask when you have a question, pontificate when you have an answer. Orc Grinning Smilie
Yep, welcome to PT J. Hope you have a great time and learn loads of new stuff.

And OY! Stop usin my favourite smilie!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
Howdy and welcome, J; enjoy your stay. May all your experiences with our happy family be pleasant ones. Always room for one more. See ya 'round the boards....
Welcome to our little family, J. Please share a little about yourself with us. Where are you from (in general) and what is your favorite part of the books, etc. Again...welcome and well-met, J! Cool Smilie
Welcome,welcome to our big company my friend!I'm looking forward to learning from you!!see ya