Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: HI

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > HI   
I am crazy Serb Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Hello Prowler Waving Hello Smilie Welcome to our lovely family at PT Smile Smilie Hope you'll have lot of fun here.See you in the threads.SHARE and ENJOY Happy Elf Smilie
Welcome my friend to our familly,i hope you have a great time as we do.Enjoy PT.See ya in the threads!!
Halloen, Prowler! Snowman Smilie This is my Norwegian way to welcome you to P.T. I'm sure you'll find a lot of interesting thing along your roads here. It will be nice to see you in the threads! Elf Smilie
Hail and Well Met Prowler!
I hope you enjoy your time at PT, I know I am! I hope to see you on the threads.
Earwen
Hullo Crazy Serb, i have to ask, why are you Serb??? We are all crazy in some way here, but why are yuo crazy Serb??? Learn and spread, Welcome!
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Prowler. Happy Elf Smilie I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Ask if there is anything you need to know?

Loss: Did you ever consider that Prowler, the Crazy Serb, might be from Serbia? :tongueelf
Howdy and welcome, Prowler; enjoy your stay. I hope it's a pleasant one without regret. I think you'll find PT to be a generally friendly and intelligent group. The more the merrier; see ya 'round the boards....
no i didnt, it does make sense if thats where hes from, although i dont recognise slang for countries that well, ive never heard of Loss, the Crazy Eng from England, but he exists Orc Smiling Smilie but hey now we know where he comes from, if you are correct Orc Smiling Smilie
Deal Smilie So now that you've committed yourself to the asylum: Welcome to PT!
maybe hes from serberbia...
i guess its like suburbia tho
Elrose, you may as well say he is from Superbia Elf With a Big Grin Smilie if you must corrupt the name of his country, though we know we've been doing it as innocent fun with words rather than any put-down. Happy Elf Smilie
Wow! Welcome, my crazy Serb friend (though, I, too, have but newly arrived, wait, re-arrived). I'm sure you're already having quite a fun time here, eh? But please don't think us Tolkieners are always like this. We're jokers, but we're also totally Tolkieners. Go to the book threads if you wanna see the dusty old professors....
Crazy Serb? Your from Serbia? Cause if yes.. Kako si??! Orc Grinning Smilie Ja sam ti hrvat. Sta se radi?
...if no, nevermind, my bad. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie