Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Wandering New Member....

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Wandering New Member....   
Hello All !...I'm new to all of this and abit lost.Looking to make new friends as I wander threw PT.I'm called Aragorn's Lady-an Elf from Rivendell.Hoping anyone can explain what the cost of mithril is to send a message? Outside of PT, I'm a 41 year old, female,who loves my pets, animals,nature,travelling and wandering threw good fantasy stories.Am from the northeastern United States.Would luv to learn to more about Tolkien and chat with all.Especially interested in learning about the Elvish language.Please, feel free to contact me....Take Care To All Aragorn's Lady
Hello Aragorn's lady Waving Hello Smilie Welcome to PT ..I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here since this is the best site ever !! (my opinion)And I'm sure you will make a lot of Tolkien friends all over the planet .WE ARE A BIG HAPPY FAMILY Happy Elf SmilieFeel free to take part in any threads .So see you around mate Elf Winking Smilie
Hi my dear friend!As Melie said pt is the best tolkien site in the web .Everyone here is friendly and nice you'l understand it youshelf.Enjoy your stay here .You can contact me any time too.See ya in the threads!!
WOOOOOOOOOOO PT!!!!! (My oppinion also Elf With a Big Grin Smilie )

Welcome, Aragorn's Lady, we all hope you enjoy your stay, i think that there are some threads on Elvish Linquistics, i found this one though Elf Language feel free to post there.

Welcome again, hope i was of some help Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Aragorn's lady. Happy Elf Smilie Share and enjoy.

At the present time I don't think is costs anything to send private messages, I think when our weather reporting thingy was removed, because of problems with the code, that the cost was dropped; though I could be wrong. If I am wrong the cost shouldn't be more than five mithril pieces and should be less depending on the distance and weather.

Note: To send PMs to Aragorn's lady, you need to ensure the backslash is present in her name in front of the apostrophe s like in this thread's title, because due to a flaw in the input system, that character was inadvertently added and Grep hasn't been around to correct her name.
Welcome, welcome! Make yourself at home! Elk Grinning Smilie
Wow ! Thanks everyone for the warm welcome ! Knew this was going to be a kool place !--- Ararorn's Lady
Welcome, Aragorn/'s Lady. Glad you are enjoying PT and hope you continue to do so. Don't forget to vote for PT here ........

click here to vote
Another welcome to PT Aragorn's Lady...just this time from me Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Enjoy PT, there's something for every Tolkien fan here.
A Quick Note: Thanks Vee for the reminder about voting- ofcourse I will,really becoming a big fan of PT.Another shout out to Etharion for the warm welcome.I've added all these welcomes to my newly created buddy list.Thanks Everyone- Aragorn's Lady