Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: luthien

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > luthien   
Hey there Luthien Waving Hello Smilie WELCOME to PT Smile Smilie I'm sure you will not feel lonely since you've joined the best site ever !! Feel free to post in any thread and tell us a bit more about yourelf Smile Smilie Have a nice day . SHARE AND ENJOYHappy Elf Smilie
Hi Luthien, welcome to PT (Planet Tolkien), make yourself at home.

I'm sure you'll make friends here in no time - this is one of the friendliest websites I've ever been to! You might wanna take a look at the RPG threads - I think you might enjoy taking part & getting to know people.
What, Lúthien and Tinúviel are not the one and the same person? But how can this be?! How could Beren have been so misled?! What sorcery is this?!

It seems my worst fears ring true... Beren had indeed been helplessly ensnared by the wicked words from a she-elf's barbed mouth... indeed, no mortal man should have ever heard that cunning song spun on a hill in the forest of Neldoreth at the dawning of Spring.

Oh, the tragedy of it all! :'-(
As Virumor nicely put it... Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Nice to have you here Luthien, welcome. Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
You'll always have someone here to talk with, and a whole bunch of people that just love LOTR. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Hey Luthien, welcome to our happy family. Happy Elf Smilie Share and enjoy!
My warm welcome to you, Luthien! I think we already have quite a few luthiens here already, but anyways, it's always nice to have one more.

And I'm sure that's what Virumor meant by his above post, too.
um welcome from as well, although, your post has dissapeared??? so really we are welcoming mellon as she is the top post Orc Smiling Smilie

Welcome again Luthien
What ? What happened ? Heya Loss Waving Hello Smilie
Do not despair, she shall be back after her little voyage to the Undying Lands, to plead for the life of her dead lover in front of the inexorable Mandos...

Anyway, welcome to the forum, Mellon! But how did a newbie like you suddenly get 2,000+ posts?! This must be a forum bug... *contacts Grep* Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Heya Mell Waving Hello Smilie
It seems that 'Luthien' has deleted her first post, so it does look like we are welcoming you Orc Smiling Smilie
Back at you LossSmile SmilieI hope indeed that she returns and I'm so happy that Vir welcomed me to PT maybe Grep have to do something about my posts:funnylaugh.
hey im back, just had a few technical difficultys! thanks for all your replys its real nice of you. wish i had been a lil more original with my name but what the heck! any how im 26 n live in aylesbury,what do you peps get up to?
Good to se that you found your way back to PT Happy Elf Smilie Have a nice dayWaving Hello Smilie See yah around