Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hello

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Hello   

I'm new to using forums but I am a huge fan of Tolkiens books so I thought this would be the best one to join. I sort of needed a new outlet for my Tolkien obsession.

James (you can see what I did with my user name)
Sure James Smile SmilieJamesgolfinWaving Hello Smilie WELCOME to our happy family at PT Smile SmilieI'm sure you will meet lot of friends here .I'm Mellon from Norway and I love it here ..Feel free to ask for any help Smile SmilieSee you around in the threads.SHARE and ENJOYHappy Elf Smilie
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Jimmygolfin. Happy Elf Smilie Opps sorry, that's a bit too informal for one I've just met. So make that Jamesgolfin. And most people call me Grondy when they are't unhappy about something. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
So Angry Smilie Now see here Grondmaster, I am never not rarely unhappy with you, and if you manage to understand that, it does mean I am happy Orc Smiling Smilie

Do'h!!! All that thinking on that ridiculous sentence made me forget your name, anyway, Welcome!!! Share what you know and learn what you seek............
A very warm welcome. Whenever I look to see who has just joined the family as it were I feel excited as if a little baby has just come to this world. Perfect, wonderful and bursting with marvellous things to bless the rest of us with. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
I feel too nervous to ever call you Grondy. It seems er.......like I am taking liberties or something. I mean in my mind I think Grondy but out loud,,,,,I am too nervous. Very Sad Smilie
Hi! Golfin' Jim. What's your handicap or are you a pro golfer? Just kidding around with your name James, nothing personal, and welcome to our happy family. Happy Elf Smilie Share and enjoy.

(All you new comers may call me Grondy, for it takes too long to write out Grondmaster. Deal Smilie I usually use the short version, unless I'm making a formal reply to a first time email query.)
Hi Jamesgolfin(g) and welcome to PT. May your stay be long and interesting. More details about yourself please.