Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: [b]Mae Govannen !![/b]

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > [b]Mae Govannen !![/b]   
Hi I,m new here I come from Croatia and I am a big JRRT fan her ein Crroatia I am a memeber of HR Tolkien Board And a Tolkien society called Fellowship of Almaren .

From the first glimpse this place looks interesting and i hope to enjoy it

And now a little bit about me I am an Eagle as u can see but the Q is which eagle , as u can se I have an "elvsih "name wich in my own interpretation means

Soron = eaglr
gil = star

Sul = wind
andun = west

Star-eagle of the winds of the West .....Y norta ,Y rammar Numenno...

So I would be Thorondor the greatest Eagle that ever lived on Arda .....
Welcome my friend!I hope you will enjoy this site as much as I do.You will see it by yourshelf how great everyone is! Pary Smilie Cat Smilie see ya in the treads ninerl
Suliad!!! Eagle of the Western Winds

Hope you enjoy your stay here, I have and I'm sure you will too. I love the avatar... Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Share what you know and learn what you seek!!

oh yes, Vote for PT!!! Orc Grinning Smilie
Welcome welcome(mae govannen) hope you will enjoy PT and have a good time!Smile Smilie Smile Smilie
Hello Sorongil Solandune .. WELCOME to our happy family at PT Waving Hello Smilie I*ve checked out your link and I loved the opening page ,since it is the gate of Moria where I 've got my name :MELLON
I visited Croatia 18 years ago and I fell in love with your country.See you around in the threads Happy Elf Smilie SHARE AND ENJOYSmile SmilieAs my friend Loss said :LOVE YOUR AVATARSmile Smilie
Welcome to P-T Sorongil sulandune. Happy Elf Smilie Enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions, don't be bashful, just ask. Orc Smiling Smilie