Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Thank you all

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Thank you all   
I had heard many rumors from my friends about this sites goodness and about the friendly people before I came to here, but I just realized by myself that they are absolutely true! I will keep up writing some threads every single day, Have to just learn all secrets of the P-T Smile Smilie
I'm glad you like it so much after a few days of reading Orc Smiling Smilie Are your friends members of this site??? Anyway, Vote for PT, if you like it so much Orc Smiling Smilie for some reason, we are kicking everybody else's behinds (tis a family site Elf With a Big Grin Smilie ) See you around.......
Smile Smilie I will maybe vote, but now gotta logout, because it's time to draw something interesting about fantasy
Welcome to our happy family Oerath. Happy Elf Smilie Share and enjoy!
WELCOME Oerath!

I have never been so flattered by a newcomer before. It is truly warming to know that there are so many people out there who love this site!

Thank YOU for joining.

Cloveress
Welcome, and I have to say that I echo the remarks.
I have only been here a couple of weeks and I am in love with you all. It is like coming to a well loved home after a hard journey and there are your dear friends in front of a warm cozy fire, tea is laid out and you sink into a comfy chair and enjoy yourself immensely.