Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Patrons of pt

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Patrons of pt   
I would like if the patrons of pt such as vir and grondy and grep and all would introduce themselves.
Or maybe the council could make a new intro of themselves ? How did they become a member etc..began to read Tolkien...PT has lot of new members and it 's nice to know more about the councilSmile Smilie
Exactly
Mellon i think that you are a patron here as well Smile Smilie
We are supossed to have a section in the menu for a blurb about each council member including a photo; it got dropped sometime. I'll bring it before the Council to see why it got dropped and if we can get it updated and reinstated.
Quote:
Mellon i think that you are a patron here as well

I think Lady Mellon is a matron.
Whatever she is she is wonderful and kind.
I would LOVE to get to know the council, as much information as you can give. It is fascinating to me that you even have one. How did you even decide who would be on it, that is what I would like to know.
Is is top secret or can you share?
Well we write down some names on a piece of paper and put them in a hat...
As if we would share the Super Special Celection Method. Hah! Wink Smilie Better not to say, we can better see the true yous that way.

I miss the Council page too. Somehow it went away. It is on Grep's to do list, so one glorious day...
But untill then here is the short version: ASL: 25/f/Norway. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
It was actually fun when people thought I was female.

Oh wait, I told them I was female, or something like that..
Quote:
It was actually fun when people thought I was female

It took me a while to figure that out Vir ..you really confused me when I first joined PTSmile Smilie HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU VIR Pary Smilie
Quote:
Girl Smilie

Halloen Vir!!!!!! Is this revelation true?????????? Are you not a "femlin"???? I am shocked and very,very disapointed. Got The Blues Smilie I was ready to the the Got The Blues Smiliegreat proposal. Big Laugh Smilie Angel Smilie Big Laugh Smilie
All I do now are wishing you a Happy New Year!!!
Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
Quote:
Are you not a "femlin"????

If by "femlin" you mean the female gremlin from the movie Gremlins 2, then no...

But indeed, a Happy New Year to all PT's friends, fraters and centurions!!

Quote:
It took me a while to figure that out Vir ..you really confused me when I first joined PT

If I may ask, when did you become a member here, dear Mellon? I cannot remember you first joining here... it seems you have been here for ever.
Quote:
If I may ask, when did you become a member here, dear Mellon? I cannot remember you first joining here... it seems you have been here for ever.

Of course you may ask..I joined May 5th 2005Smile Smilie MY dear (fun to say really ) Vir Smile Smilie It seems like I known most of you for many of years Smile Smilie ALL THE BEST in 2007 VIR Smile Smilie Lots of hugs Happy Elf Smilie
Well all of you are enchanting and wonderful and for my New Year's resolution I have determined not to be afraid to say Grondy nor be afraid of h im.
I cannot imagine anyone thinking that dear Vir was a girl. That is too funny.
And special thanks to Loss for taking the time to help me when I was feeling so lost and out of my league here.
To all of you, every last one
Happy New Year and may every good and satisfying thing come to each of you to make your heart smile and your life more beautiful.
Happy Elf Smilie Pary Smilie
I wonder how can anyone mistake virumor for a girl?
It is impossible!
Quote:

Oh wait, I told them I was female, or something like that..

That's why ArathBig Laugh Smilie
Vir why did you tell ppl that you are a female?
Yes whyever would you do that Vir?
I cannot imagine you doing that. You ...........fibbed. Shocked Smilie Animated Wink Smilie
Well................we are waiting, holding our breath. or not. Smile Smilie

Quote:
I wonder how can anyone mistake virumor for a girl?

Not necessarrely a girl, but female ; snappy as my mother in law;- when she said jump, I was almost flying before I knew. Ha Ha Ha Smilie

btw Femlin was also a figure known to some Hefner, I'm told.
We don't even have our 'Council Member' tags anymore. I just checked the help file and there is no information about us at all. Do we really exist? Are we mere figments of Grep's imagination? Oh woe is me!

Hang on..... yes we do have our CM tags - just under the avatar. D'Oh!

Happy 2007!
Well vir arent you going to give us a answer?

Quote:
Hang on..... yes we do have our CM tags - just under the avatar. D'Oh!

Sad Smilie I seem to have lost my CM tag. *sniff* *sniff* Sad Smilie
Must have fallen off with my avatar.
Quote:

Sad Smilie I seem to have lost my CM tag. *sniff* *sniff* Sad Smilie
Must have fallen off with my avatar.

That is because those council banners were added to our avatars by AmariŽ, and if I remember correctly she sent the jpg files to us so we could upgrade our profiles or did she send them to Grep who did it for us?