Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Suilaid to everyone!!!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Suilaid to everyone!!!   
Hi!
I am Helkar, and i am from Ukraine. I am really excited about finding this place! I was looking for pretty long time for an opportunity to speak on JRRT topics in an "advanced" way... Animated Wink Smilie , which is kind of tough in russian-speaking community. Hope we'll have a lot of fun, interesting discussions together! This place seems to be SOOO well organized!
See you all soon!
Hi! welcome to pt! Im new here as well but i still think that i have the right to welcome others Big Smile Smilie.

There is alot of interesting stuff here. There is a answer for nearly every tolkien related question you could ask (espicially lord grondmaster he knows alot).

See you on the threads!!!
Hello and Welcome to our newest (for the time being) member Helkar...

Don't hesitate to ask anyone for help of any kind, we are "all" willing to help ye out

I agree, the organisation is... well.... very organised Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Welcome! I'm rather new here too and have found it to be a very friendly place :-) as well as interesting. I hope you like it here as much as I do!
Very welcome to this Planet of Tolkien-addicted, Helkar. Welcome to our family. Feel free to ask if there is anything we can do to help you feeling welcome.
See you in the threads!! Angel Smilie
Ah... I am feeling so comfortable already! Animated Wink Smilie

And i have many-many-many questions, as well!! Hope i will not bore you all to death with them... Tigger Smilie
Welcome to our happy family Helkar. Happy Elf Smilie

Before you start asking questions in new threads, please take the time to review a few of the old threads and use our search function; the link is on the right side of the horizontal menu above. If you find a thread that is similar to your question, but doesn't quite answer it, ask your question at the bottom of that thread. If all else fails, go ahead an start a new thread; just please don't make a habit of it.

And there are no stupid questions, just people too stupid to ask them. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Share and enjoy!
Heya HelkarWaving Hello Smilie A warm welcome to you at PT Smile Smilie As many have already told you , feel free to ask anything and share your wisdom with us Happy Elf Smilie see you around in the threads mateAnimated Wink Smilie
2 Grondmaster --

Do not worry, my lord... Wink Smilie I was moderating russian speaking JRRT forum in past, so i know the business! Smoke Smilie

2 all the rest --

Thanks a lot guys!
Quote:
And there are no stupid questions, just people too stupid to ask them.

I didnt get that Ha Ha Ha Smilie
What did it mean Shocked Smilie
Grondy you are wrong now theres a stupid question Big Smile Smilie i guess im a little slow Very Big Grin Smilie
Yes! Yes! Me too! I also have a stupid question! Big Smile Smilie
And in order not to fill the area with flood - i ask it here, as i am newbie... I keep receiving messages saying that i've got some "true silver" what does it mean? What it is for? And what is the use of it?
Thanks.
Were you to go to the help file via the link in the horizontal menu above and look at the items under M for Mithril, you would find this one: What is the use of these 'Mithril Pieces'.

Try it you'll like it! Or at least you'll know about as much about it as the rest of us. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

And please don't plug up Grep's inbox with replies to his Mithril PMs; he has enough on his plate already. - Thanks
Hi Helgar. Glad to see you. Jump right in on the threads.
Ha-ha... thanks. ok, we'll find the way to use this... Smile Smilie

Grondy!!! how about my stupid question?!! Big Smile Smilie
Hi and welcome, Helkar. Enjoy our little Tolkien site!
Quote:
Grondy!!! how about my stupid question?!! Big Smile Smilie

In the words of Forrest Gump, 'Stupid is as stupid does.' I guess I missed your stupid question Arath, which one of your's was it? Elf With a Big Grin Smilie No offense intended.
Welcome to our big happy PT family, Helkar! Enjoy yourself!! -arwy
Welkome Helkar!! Smile Smilie Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie i'm sure you emjoy this site as much as I do.see ya in the threads!!