Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: hello!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > hello!   
Hello,one and all Im Terminus and greetings from Texas. I
HEYA Terminus Waving Hello Smilie WELCOME TO PT Happy Elf Smilie SHARE AND ENJOY Smile Smilie
Thanx,Mellon glad to be here Cool Smilie
Hope to see you around in the threads Terminus. How are things in Texas ? When did you discover Tolkiens work ? If you need any help to get around fell free to ask any questionsSmile Smilie
See yah mateSmile Smilie
Glad to see you Terminus! I'm sure you'll have a great time on PT, even if you're not a Tolkien fan! We talk about eveything from absolute rubbish to absolute Tolkien! Enjoy!
Quote:
We talk about eveything from absolute rubbish to absolute Tolkien!

Now that's not fair Clover, your awards aren't rubbish Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Welcome Terminus, once you get used to the sarcasm, it's a nice place Orc Smiling Smilie Learn what you wish and share what you like Orc Smiling Smilie
Welcome to our happy family Terminus.Happy Elf Smilie Which end are you, are you the end all or the be all? No offense meant. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Hail! Terminus. "Texas," huh? I know that land. Do orcs still roam the hills there?
Well, the biggest and most famous Orc of that land has gone elsewhere, so I guess it is a cleaner land now...
Welcome Terminus.. am from a land five times smaller then Texas Got The Blues Smilie
Hi Terminus and welcome to PT. Waving Hello Smilie
Moderator Smilie Please note that Terminus has only made two posts since joining in February and hasn't been back; so there is no sense in welcoming him in this old thread. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie