Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Another traveller

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Another traveller   
Greetings Dwarves, Elves, Hobbits, Men and all other Middle Earth dwellers. I seem to have arrived at a peaceful time fortunately.

I found this clip recently, which I believe was cut from the movie - not even in the extended edition. No idea why.

Link removed by the Council

I tried to send it to Vee, to check if posting a URL was permitted, but got no reply. However, my Mithryl balance did not reduce, so maybe I did something wrong.

Been a LOTR fan since childhood, The Hobbit was the first book I checked out of the library by myself at the age of 9, after a substitute teacher read an extract to the class, and that was many years ago.

So, Hello :-) (is one smily allowed?)
Greetings Nebunule, welcome to our humble planet, I have seen that clip before, it seemed that that guy/gal has toooooooo much time on his/her hands, plus a fan of ole Barry........

Orc Smiling Smilie Enjoy your stay Orc Smiling Smilie

Quote:
I tried to send it to Vee, to check if posting a URL was permitted, but got no reply. However, my Mithryl balance did not reduce, so maybe I did something wrong.

As long as the link that you submit is clean from profanity and explicit content, you may use it as a hyper-link for free, the mithril that you get is to send PM's to other members of our Planet. Though there are some things that may come soon to take up more mithril, but there has been many discussions about it.... I remember posting about something interactive with it, like buying upgrades for your character/person on here for a costy price, many people thought it was a good idea..... but I can't find the flamin' thread I posted it in GRRRR!!

Anyway, Welcome again and enjoy your stay
Heya Nebunule Waving Hello Smilie A WARM WELCOME TO YOU. I'm glad you found your way to PT. Feel free to ask anything See you around in the threads .SHARE AND ENJOY
Heartly welcome to our dear Planet! It will be nice to see you in the threads! Angel Smilie Angel Smilie Angel Smilie Angel Smilie Angel Smilie
Hi Nebunule, welcome to Planet-Toliken. Happy Elf Smilie Have fun here and feel free to join in our discussions or ask any questions; though I would ask you try to add the questions to the end of existing threads covering the same topic or character if you can. The use of our search function can help find them. Anyway, share and enjoy!
Hail! Nebunule. Make sure to stock up on synthetic silmarils, too, on the trivia thread.
Quote:

Welcome to PT! Waving Hello Smilie
I think the PT postal service may be forgetting to charge for their deliveries... To get a quicker response it may be better to e-mail the Council on council@planet-tolkien.com, or use the Contact Us link (should be the last link below the banner). That way you reach all of us, even if one is away. We do occationally have to leave this planet and go somewhere called Earth (boring name, I know) to take care of things like Family and Work.

Smeagol and Gollum singing Barry White was cute and there is nothing wrong with the movie itself, but there are links on the site to which leads to other not so cute pages/videos/pictures, so sadly we cannot link to it on this forum. Sad Smilie But you tried to ask fist, so we forgive you. Smile Smilie

FFS guidelines
Welcome new traveller!

I'm the Cloveress of PT. And that's only because there's only one of me here. I'll look forward to seeing you in the forums.

And you certainly can post more than one smiley...Look at Rafael's post! Smile Smilie