Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Very new here

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Very new here   
Hi everyone,
my name is Gregory, I'm 21 years old and it'sactually my first visit to this site, and I'm enjoying it very much. I joined because I simply adore Tolkien's work, style and well everything about Middle-Earth and this site is true to Tolkien and his work. I've read LOTR, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion and I'm reading Unfinished Tales (at the moment the chapter of Galadriel and Celeborn). I don't know what else to say so if there are questions, feel free to ask..

Greg
Hi Greg,
fellow nOOb to the site as well, hope to see you around!
Greetings to you Greg, and to you Imrahil. Welcome and well met! May you find fellowship unlooked-for in this place. Many a friend you never expect may meet you on your way...

Gandalf
Welcome to our PT family Gregory. I hope you find this site and its members as enjoyable and fun as i do!!! Elf Winking Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie
A WARM WELCOME TO YOU BOTH Mormegilofnargothrond and Prince Imrahil Waving Hello Smilie I'm very happy that you both picked landed here at PT Smile Smilie I'm really looking forward to see you in the threads..SHARE AND ENJOYSmile Smilie
A very warm welcome! I haven't been here too long either but enjoy it immensly and hope you do also. I'll look forward to reading your posts!
Welcome, Greg! Planet Tolkien is truly a good site for any Tolkien fans. The Tolkien-related forums here are spectacular, and of great quality. It's like a lore-room, only better because you know everybody here and it's slightly less formal. But it is very inpiring for any Tolkien fan, because we talk about absolutely EVERYTHING.

So glad to see another new face around!

Cloveress
A warm welcome to both of you. Enjoy yourself in fellowship with us. Waving Hello Smilie
Hi Mormegilofnargothrond. Happy Elf Smilie

Man that's I mouthful; Elf Rolling Eyes Smilie mind if we call you Mormeg or Morm?

Anyway, welcome to our happy family. Share and enjoy!
By all means, go right ahead.
I know the name is guite long, but i feel that it isn't complete otherwise. But not that it will break my heart to see it shortened.
Welcome to you both and be sure to visit the taverns for something cool and refreshing. Enjoy the company those who also love Middle Earth.
Nargothrond...Yes it does add a certain feel to the name, and I hope you're familiar with the whole story of Nargothrond of course...including its founder, my favourite character in all Tolkien's legendarium!
Wasn't it Finrod Felagund because he wanted a concealed fortress like Doriath? Not too sure about that though. I should go and reread it, but not right now.. Smile Smilie
'Twas indeed!
Welcome to PT Mormegil and Imrahil, enjoy your stay and sorry for the belated welcome.... better than nothing at all eh? I hope to see your names later on and hope you stay for a while...
Welcome my friend!I hope you enjoy this site,and enhance our knowlege by discussing On tolkien!(sorry for the late welcome,but I've been away for a while so I couldnt welcome new members earlier)Once again , welcome to pt! Smile Smilie