Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Greetings...

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Greetings...   
...Greeetings To all People Of Middle-Earth

I am just an ordinary young man from Minas Tirith.A commoner who while looking for the Map of Arda found this fair place.
I am afraid i dont know much of the lore and ancient history of Middle-Earth.Since i am not a lore-master please do forgive me for my ignorance to which you might be subjected to.
I hope to learn much of Middle-Earth and of lands of other times and ages from you all and greatly enrich myself. Big Smile Smilie
Warm Welcomes to our humble Planet Izilaan, enjoy your stay here... Learn what you must and share what you will... Feel not afraid to ask questions in threads that you find, preferably in the right place of course Orc Smiling Smilie

See you around the Planet Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
hiya!! Waving Hello Smilie
Heya Izilaan A warm welcome to you at PT Waving Hello Smilie I'm so happy that you found your way to join us.) PT has many members that will tell you more about Middle-EarthSmile Smilie I'm looking forward to see you in the threads Smile Smilie SHARE AND ENJOY
Welcome to our happy family Izilaan, have fun and be good if you have to (as long as you make your mother proud). Happy Elf Smilie
Welcome to our happy family Izilaan, have fun and be good if you have to (as long as you make your mother proud). Happy Elf Smilie
HEllooooo my friend, welcome. Waving Hello Smilie