Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hello

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Hello   
Hello, I'm Fëanáro and I'm obsessed with anything written by Tolkien. I've read Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, the Silmarillion, Unfinished Tales, started the History of Middle-Earth series, and I just started The Children of Hurin today. I'm attempting to learn Quenya, but I've been a bit distracted lately. After I finish that, I plan on moving onto Sindarin.

I consider myself a hard-core Tolkien fan, though I may not be compared to some of the people on this site. I look forward to discussing Tolkien's work with the you guys.
WELCOME to PT Smile Smilie I'm glad you found the way to join our big familiy Smile Smilie SHARE AND ENJOY
Welcome, Fëanáro!!
It sounds like you have lots to share with us. I look forward to reading your posts.
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Fëanáro. Happy Elf Smilie Please feel free ask or answer any questions or join in our discussions. Though we do ask that you try to do so in existing threads about the same topic if you can find one, if not start a new one.
Welcome,
I can promise you that you will learn a great deal here, meet people who are precious and kind besides being extremely gifted in the things of Tolkien, and you will want to come back again and again. It truly is a little home away from home.