Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Im mae Govannen... or am I?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Im mae Govannen... or am I?   
Elf Smilie hi... Im new!!!
and cluless...
can anybody help me?
Gen Hannon
Happy Elf Smilie
Yay! First to Welcome!

Welcome Tarí, no need to be clueless now... We can help you get used to the site, just ask Orc Smiling Smilie Simple Orc Grinning Smilie

Orc Smiling Smilie Read and Learn, Write and Share Orc Smiling Smilie
Welcome! If you look at the top of the page, right under the banner, you will see a row of white links. One of them are called Help/FAQ, and you will find a lot of info there. Smile Smilie
Heya Tarí tinúviel Waving Hello Smilie WELCOME TO PT Smile Smilie Click on My Account and you get all the help you need there , if not , do as brother Loss tells you Smile Smilie Simply ask any questions we are ready to help you outSmile Smilie SHARE AND ENJOY
Hiya! Welcome to pt! This is a great community and i think that you wont be so clueless if you ask one of our great council members Smile Smilie

see you on the threads friend! Waving Hello Smilie
Howdy Tarí tinúviel, welcome to our happy family. Happy Elf Smilie Ask your questions in threads that have something about your question, if you can. You can also ask them via our Private Messages (PMs) if you want to be more private. Most any member will usually answer them or point you to one who can.

Share and enjoy.