Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hi introducing myself

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Hi introducing myself   
Wink SmilieJust saying hi to everyone.
Haven't really used anything like this before, but then again never really had a topic I wanted to chat with others about!
Am afraid I am well and truly hooked on Middle Earth and glad to see am not alone!
So this looks like a good site but am not really sure what do or how to spend my newly acquired riches!
Being hooked on Middle-Earth is universal on this forum. I know you will have a lovely time here, maybe forever?
Hi Cariadlily, welcome to the Planet-Tolkien. Hope to see you around the Forum. Happy Elf Smilie

Share and enjoy!

Other than sending Private Messages (PMs) there is currently nothing on which to spend your ever increasing Mithril. Be that as it may, we do have a thread How much mithril do you have? where you can brag or commiserate about the amount of mithril you have collected and can also speculate about what you might be able to purchase with it, were it converted to your local currency.
WELCOME TO PT Cariadlily Waving Hello Smilie I'm very happy that you have decided to join our happy family Smile Smilie Hope to learn much from you and looking forward to meet you in the threads
See you around mate Happy Elf Smilie
Glad to meet you...

As quick as Loss said the welcome... he left...