Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: hi i'm new

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > hi i'm new   
Hi, I've been a huge fan of Tolkien since I was a kid and I've decided to re-read the Hobbit and LOTR this summer. Anyway, between reading I've been surfing the net trying to find out answers to questions I've always wondered about Middle Earth. Anyway, to make a long story short I came across this site and I've been amazed at the wealth of info Planet-Tolkien provides. I'm happy to be a part of this site and I hope to talk to you soon!
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Shawn. Happy Elf Smilie Find a topical thread and tag your question to it or start another if need be. The search function in the upper right hand menu is handy to find similar topics.

Share and enjoy.
Quote:
Anyway, to make a long story short I came across this site and I've been amazed at the wealth of info Planet-Tolkien provides. I'm happy to be a part of this site and I hope to talk to you soon!

Oh I'm so happy that you found your way to Planet Tolkien Shawn michaelsWaving Hello Smilie I'm looking forward to see you around in the threadsSmile Smilie Talk to you soon mate
Dear Shawn,
you sound like just the sort of person that will enrich our family and put a smile on our faces.
A very warm welcome.
Welcome. I hope you make many new friends here.

Gandalf
Hello and Welcome friend, enjoy your stay at our humble abode and I hope you find the answers to which you would like the answer Orc Smiling Smilie