Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Elen silva lumen omentielvo

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Elen silva lumen omentielvo   
Greetings All!
I've read The Hobbit and LOTR for about 30 years now, including the Silmarillion and The Unfinished Tales, and parts of The Lays of Beleriand Book. I'm very happy to have found this site and have already posted a response regarding Gandalf and the Istari.
I have to admit that Prof. Tolkien's books have had a profound effect on me, in the way I speak and write and in what I read. No other author has his style or imagination, or his classical way of telling a story, and I've read quite a few other books in my time.
So I'm glad to be here, and eager to get involved in other discussions.
Greetings, and well met!

I also have read Tolkien's major works over the past 35 years or so. I enjoy bringing the characters to life through the flowing beauty of his language. May you find delight in many conversations on this site.

Gandalf
Welcome to our happy family Imladmorgul, glad to have another old time reader here. Happy Elf Smilie

Share and enjoy!
A warm welcome to you ImladmorgulSmile Smilie
SHARE AND ENJOY Smile Smilie
Welcome to our small Planet... Enjoy your stay! Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
Welcome! I'll look forward to your posts here Smile Smilie
Though we met in another thread, might as well say hello and welcome in the official one too Smile Smilie
hail friend!
mae govannen!
see you in the roleplaying guilds! (i hope Big Smile Smilie)