Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hello

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Hello   
Hello,
I'm an eighteen year old who loves Tolkien's creations, especially hobbits. I've loved the Lord of the Rings for over five years, but I'm always eager to learn new things...and I have A LOT more to learn. I like philosophy and serious discussions as well as silly things. I want to be a writer someday, and I sometimes write Tolkien inspired writings and fanfictions. About two weeks ago I spent time in London, and I was lucky enough to see The Eagle and Child where the inklings met, and Tolkiens favorite tree in the Oxford Botanical Garden. These experiences renewed my love for Tolkien and prompted my search that has led me to the Planet. I hope I can meet lots of marvelous people here. ^^
welcome to our curious family Smile Smilie
Hello Rose...

Welcome to Planet-Tolkien! It has been a bit quiet around here... It should pick up by the time September ends... So wake me up then... when September ends... *whistles and falls asleep*

*In a yawny voice, Loss tries to say... Welcome and enjoy your stay here Mrs Gardner...* Orc Smiling SmilieOrc Grinning Smilie
Hello Rose and welcome to our happy family. Happy Elf Smilie

Things are a bit slow now while we are waiting for the Hobbit Movie(s), but usually there are a few around who will enter into discussions when we find a good topic.

Meanwhile feel free to browse where we've been and to open an old discussion if you have more to add or ask for clarification. You can also start a new topic, but I would ask that you do a search of our threads before you do, using the search link in our main horizontal menu below our banner. Thanks.

Share and enjoy!

Hello Rose.

Welcome to PT. I am sure you will enjoy yourself here as we do! Have Fun!!

Elk Grinning Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie
hello everybody i am a hobbit,new to this site... Orc Grinning Smilie hope this site would be great....
Hello,welcome Bimal.....feel free... Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie and enjoy yourself.nice to have a hobbit friend...because there's only few hobbits around here.. Orc Grinning Smilie
Hello Bimal, welcome to our happy family. See you in the threads. Happy Elf Smilie

Share and enjoy.
Welcome and Greetings Bimal... Snoop around, we won't judge Orc Smiling Smilie
Thank you all for welcoming me......... Juggling Smilie