Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hello

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Hello   
hi my name is Nolmen and i have read all the books 5 times in order and watched all 3 movies many times as well. i hope that i meet new Tolkien loving friends as myself and that i get too see and learn what you have too share. oh and a little about me im 16, i play many Medieval-fantasy games and read Medieval-fantasy books. im into history and folk lore and like to talk about what i have read and learned from it. also i am a short story writer/teller in my community and i hope to share my work with all of you. thanks for reading my post and im glad to be a member of such a group.
Hello Nolmen, Welcome to PT Happy Elf Smilie ........we have threads for fan writings also.enjoy here! see you in the Threads Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Welcome in PT! Wish you fun and joy!

For such fantasy lover as yourself here is like heaven!

Look around, take your time, read and share your feelings. If you want to "revive" a thread that has not been used for a wild do not hesitate to do it. Fresh opinions and ideas are well appreciated around here!
Welcome
Hello Nolmen, welcome to our happy family. Happy Elf Smilie

Be sure to check out our Writers Guild. And, if you have time, drop by The Khazad-dumish Inn; sing a song; and partake in some friendship, libation, and some of my fine(?) cooking.

Share and enjoy!