Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: It's always good to be back

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > It's always good to be back   
Greetings to all of you here on Planet-Tolkien, it has surely been a long while, certainly a-while-way-too-long, but now I am here, I had some problems in the past with the site itself, couldn't log in or something like that, then I forgot about it and just today, some minutes earlier, my curiosity woke up and questioned me with words so mysterious: 'What has become of Planet-Tolkien, don't ya even wonder about it, my friend?' - And here I am once again, and I'm also glad to find that everything is how it always used to be, so, raise your pints high and let's sing some songs to the glory of this lateful evening! - Oerath.
Welcome back Oerath, we missed you. Happy Elf Smilie
Great to have you back, Oerath!!!!!! Big Smile Smilie
Oh cheers to you, fellows, I'll be back in the forum business at least by sunday, always good to talk about Tolkienish things. Smile Smilie
Welcome back Oerath! Waving Hello Smilie
Welcome back!
Welcome back, Oerath! Waving Hello Smilie
Welcome back bro
Hi Oerath!i just saw this thread.i have already posted in your "i have lost my wings"thread.So see you aroundSmile Smilie
I guess you were away longer than I've been a member--which is a few years now. Someone on the Council help me out--when did I join? Anyway, welcome and well met!

Gandalf
It's been a while Gandalf, I knew you well before I met my wife and we've been together over 6 years.

I don't remember Oerath either Shaking Head Smilie Sad Smilie
I remember the name Oerath, but not when he/she disappeared. Welcome back Oerath. Happy Elf Smilie

Gandalf, as even the Council Members no longer have access to the membership lists, all I can suggest is that you do a search of your name looking for the oldest post you have made. Wiggle Smilie
Oh dear gods, could it be that I was gone for that long!?
Then again it could be possible, I still cannot believe, that I forgot about this site, and even for so long period of time. But anyway, I'm now back, and I guess that's all that matters, and I will continue posting of these lyrics of mine, I've quite a 'few' that I can share with all of you, and sharing lyrics/poems with nice and decent folk is always nice. Smile Smilie