Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hello

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Hello   
Hello I'm new. I really don't know how to introduce myself, so just ask me questions if you want.
Hullo, how old are you, where are you from, how long have you been reading Tolkien or are you a movie fan?
Hi Wildandfreewolf,
Welcome to our humble abode. There is no real format to introducing yourself. You can tell us as much or as little as you like. Most of the time, we get to know members through their posts. It doesn't take long to become part of the PT family. Waving Hello Smilie Smile Smilie

Feel free to explore the site and comment on anything you find interesting. I look forward to sharing some of your insights into the works of our dear Professor Tolkien. Teacher Smilie
Hello Wildandfreewolf, welcome to our happy family. I hope to see your posts in our forum. Happy Elf Smilie

'Share and enjoy!'
Hello, Wildandfreewolf! May the light of the stars track your path ahead! Have joy!
Hey! Welcome to our humble PT. Feel free to join in any of the forums.. Personally, I think you could be great at... the Re-Letter Game.
Great name you got there.Got me thinking of wolf packs under a full moon.I am sure you will love it here.As Rho has asked all the proper questions you may cross the borderSmile SmilieBy the way i am Odette and i would love to be your friend.See you around Willy.
Yes, I must agree that the name you have chosen is stellar. So very warm if much belated welcome to you and all the other names on this thread I do not recognize. Smile Smilie