Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: im back

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > im back   
HEY ALL! anyone remember me? no? i dont blame you if you dont, i was on this forum for about a month one year ago, and i havnt been on since Big Smile Smilie
so.......... hullo
I do not remember you, but it doesn't matter at all. Welcome back to PT, brother! - Oerath.
Hello I am two months old here at PT so I don't know you but welcome and see you around.Have funSmile Smilie
Welcome back to PT, Grishnįkh! Hope you stay with us for longer this time. Wink Smilie
aha im sure i might stay maybe for sure.
confused?
@Grishnak:something tells me we are going to be good friendsSmile Smilie
Indeed Ha Ha Ha Smilie
ahhh...the crazy grin.well met Very Big Grin Smilie
Welcome back Grishnįkh, I don't remember if I remember you or just your namesake. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Big Smile Smilie
the only people i vaugley remember are you and lee lee ! if i have got her name correct!
Smile Smilie
Hello and Welcome new-blood. Where has Leelee been lately? I shouldn't ask questions, I myself have been away for sometime Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie. But back now with a new computer, ready for adding the Tolkien words to the Dictionary on it that were on my previous one, and with it, we have this new chat feature too, which is great Taz Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie.

Welcome again new-blood.
actually its been more than a year! maybe 2 or 3 Very Mad Smilie
I kinda remember seeing your name at some point. Welcome Back.