Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: HELLO ALL....

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > HELLO ALL....   
WELCOME TO ALL... LONG TIME TOLKIEN FAN HERE.. WITH REGARDS TO THE UPCOMING FILM, ANY THOUGHTS ON CASTING FOR BARD, BEORN OR BALIN. I HAVE SEEN THAT STEPHEN FRY MIGHT HAVE THE ROLE OF BALIN IN THE BAG!! GOOD OR BAD?

Welcome to PT, Corsair. I hope you have a wonderful and lengthy stay on our website. Feel free to get to know everyone (except Loss) and learn your way around the site.

PS: I believe this is the first time I've been the first member to welcome someone to the site

Be welcomed, Corsair. Oerath wishes you the best of luck on your journeys here in the realm of Planet Tolkien. Smile Smilie

Welcome, fellow friend! Take your time around and you'll find much joy, as we all do!

Hi Corsair welcome to our siteSmile Smilie Please feel totally at home here and join in any thread you want to.

So when did you first read Tolkien and why do you like his work?I am Odette *shakes hands*,glad to be of help if you need anySmile Smilie

Welcome to PT Cosair

Welcome to PT and stuff. indecision

Do you mind turning off your caps lock? 

Hello and Welcome Corsair, have an epic time here on the Planet.  You can post journals and join in any of the game Inns.  Basically do anything expect break our rules Moderator Smilie

Quote:
Welcome to PT, Corsair. I hope you have a wonderful and lengthy stay on our website. Feel free to get to know everyone (except Loss) and learn your way around the site.

Gimli_Man, harsh...  I would only have lured him in with treats and maybe tickle to death...  

Howdy

Welcome Corsair

I'm new here myself again, so I have to resort to old posts to make myself interesting.

Still, they don't seem a bad bunch -

PS I like your handle

Welcome to PT! Enjoy and Share Waving Hello Smilie