Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: How the devil've you all been?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > How the devil've you all been?   
Since Nell asked so nicely I thought I'd throw a little thread in here just to touch base with you all again. I know it's been a desperately long time since I left the council and wandered off to do other things. Haven't even read Lotr in 2 years, very out of character, though just replaced my old worn out reading copy so going to hit it again over Xmas I think. Anyhow, just wanted to say hi to those of you that still remember me, and those I never met, if you leave me note in this thread, I promise to attempt to log in occasionally and reply, honest. Seems a lot quieter than I remember it being round these parts as well....

I've never had the opportunity to post even upon the same page as you, Plastic, but at least knowing about your legacy in the Khazad-dumish Inn I welcome you back heartily. indecision

WE CAN MAKE THESE SMILEYS MASSIVE!!! 

G'day mate, how's it goin? How's the band going? welcome back

Yay! You have brought a smile to this old visage, Plastic. Big Smile Smilie

Life does have a way of getting in the way of things, like re-reading LOTR. It has been a couple of years since I have read it, too.

Do you still have the dog? Lola is a lot older than the SPCA estimated and in her senior years, so, I bought another Border Collie puppy this summer. I am beginning to think that was not one of my better ideas. angel

Ah Plastic, what an honor to be on the same thread as you. When I was brand new here I would read a lot of your posts and it was so much fun. And I wondered where you were and what you were doing.

I am so glad you have come back, if only for a little.

Hello there  Good to see you again! Not too sure what to say it's been so long - I guess Rizla (sp?) isn't a puppy anymore by a few years now..

Hope life is treating you well, and it's not getting too cold over that side of the world yet. Take care of yourself!

Never had the chance to meet you before (If I did I don't remember ) but welcome back all the same Plastic Squirrel! Waving Hello Smilie Glad to see the "old" guys back!

Why thank you all for your introductions/things. Rizla is 5 now, very much not a puppy, 6 in a couple of months. Plastic Squirrel the musical phenomenon has had to take a back seat to making money for a while, am currently playing bass in an 80s electro tribute act to get a few quid in, and time is scarce for doing my own stuff, what with having to have a real job as well. One which has rather taken over my life for the last few weeks, hence the lateness of my reply.

Good to see I'm still remembered, even by people who weren't here when I was last. Nice to meet you all, and still haven't started rereading LOTR this year, got caught up in Stieg Larsson instead, sorry. Catch you all later, possibly sooner if I've forgotten to reply to someone important above, can't see the thread while you type anymore it seems.

Oh nell, a border collie puppy? Will you never learn? My beloved collie is still a pain in the arse now, and she's a long way off puppydom. Hope you enjoy it though, they are worth the effort you have to put in.

Hello PlasticeSquirrel so nice to hear from you.I joined middle of this year and have read quite a number of your old posts enjoying every one of them especially the ones in The Party ThreadSmile SmilieSmile Smilie

Do keep coming back to PT.