Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Greetings!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Greetings!   
Hello everyone! I was just browsing the net and came across this awesome site. I had to sign up...so here I am! I am an enormous fan of Tolkien's work and have just started learning Quenya. (So any tips would be awesome!) Well, that's it I guess, just here to have fun and meet other fanatics! Nimwen

Welcome Nimwen. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, just ask. If you have any problems you can always send a message to one of the council members: Taz, Leelee, Rednell, Amarie or Valedhelgwath. (Sorry if I have forget one) I hope you like this place, even if you like it half as much as I do. Smile Smilie
Enjoy your stay.

Namárië,

Arwen

Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Nimwen. You are most welcome. I hope your time here is an enjoyable one.

Like Arwen said, if you have any questions, just ask.

HAil Nimwen, welcome to PT! Enjoy and partake. Brego

Welcome, welcome. Come and walk the sweet scented halls of Middle-Earth learning and sharing and get to meet the inhabitants from all over, Imladris, The Misty Mountains, The Shire, just everywhere. Have fun.

Welcome, Nimwen! I hope you will make yourself very much at home.

Welcome Nimwen! I hope you stay with us for a long time and share many posts in this website. So are you learning Quenya? Then I can make an idea of how much you love Tolkien's work-world. Smile Smilie

Welcome to PT Nimwen Share and Enjoy