Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: council members

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > council members   
I do not know if this is a good idea .but as a member I would like to know who sits in the council .a big hug to you all Smile Smilie
Who is in the council, good question;-) As far as I know are this the council members: Rednell, Leelee, AmariŽ, Taz(he's the webmaster), Valedhelgwath, Loss(I don't know if he's still active, but he's a CM) And since a short time I'm a council member too. ;-)
I understand that it would be nice for members to know something about the council members. You can find a little about the council members if you go to "home" and then "the council". But, yes I like the idea of a thread.

A hug to you as well, my friend.

Namarie

I will write something about myself later. ;-) ok!?!?
Something about me: I'm a 13 year old girl from the Netherlands. I joined planet-tolkien about a year ago.(21-09-11) Since I first came here I already liked it. Everyone was (and still is) so nice to each other.
I first read Tolkien when I was eleven I think. I felt in love! After I had read the books,(first The Hobbit than LotR) I watched the movies. Which I like. After I saw LotR i've read more books by Tolkien( The Silmarillion, The Children of Hurin, Unfinished Tales, The Legend of Sigurd and Gudrun, Tales from the Perilous Realm)
The stories written by Tolkien are so amazing. So deep. You can learn a lot from his stories. Even if it's set in a fictional world it's still so "real".

I came on planet-tolkien because I don't know many people who like Tolkien as much as I do. But here I can share my thoughts with others. And I like to learm from what other members post. I have read quite a lot of threads and posts. I'm going to post on more threads!

I became a council member about two weeks ago.
If you want to know more about me just ask.

Namarie,

Arwen *the little elf*

Thats true Arwen. I just started reading tolkien about 4 months ago and loved it. I finally got children of hurin and silmarillion and im really enjoying them