Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Karin from Norway

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Karin from Norway   
Hi Smile Smilie I remember when the first LOTR movie came out at the cinema when I was 14 years old. I watched the movies and became a fan since then. Read The Hobbit, then Lord of the Rings and now Silmarillion. Love the Hobbit movies though! I don't know many Tolkien fans, so it's nice to have a forum Smile Smilie I'm fascinated by the elves, so I have a pair of elven ears at home, hehe. I'm having an illness in dailylife as a voice hearer, so in the past I haven't always been able to read the books without being disturbed. I'm on my way to get healed and I'm much more healthier now, so it's time to read Silmarillion again Smile Smilie Other things about me: I'm 25 years old, from Norway, living a vegan life style, I have a handsome boyfriend, I like friends, dancing, working out, animals, use money that I don't have actually, travelling, cooking, music, blogging and so on. That was a little about me, now let's chat!

wow, great for you! Welcome! Hope you like it here, and yes let's chatno

Welcome. Glad you're feeling better. I have one though. By any chance was it elvish medicine?

Welcome to PT, Karin. Very much enjoy of your stay here. Smile Smilie