Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Introducing myself

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Introduce yourself! > Introducing myself   
Hi Everyone, Some of you might have noticed a new person responding to some of your threads (i.e myself) so I thought I would introduce myself. I originally joined this site 10 years ago under a different user name. I don't remember it anymore. I tried retrieving the information through email, but it didn't work. It was a long time ago. This was actually the first site I used avidly in terms of Tolkien, but also in terms of the internet. Even though I was not on this site anymore, I remembered it fondly. I met my first online friends here. I can see the site isn't as active as it used to be, but that's okay. I thought I would try to join the community again.

Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Oblivioustook. I'm not sure would I recall your past username, if you mentioned it, but anyway, you're most welcome. Smile Smilie

I'm an older member myself too, having joined this site back in 2006. I had been on the lookout for a Tolkien based site long before that though, but never came across PT, until 2006 that is.

So, I wish you fun times exploring the site and it's many threads, and also, see you 'round! If you ever see me over the chat, do pass by and say 'ello. Smile Smilie

- Oerath.

I did notice and welcome, I have been impressed with your thoughts. Keep it up!

Welcome back Oblivioustook 

Keep it up ObliviousTook. Planet Tolkien will treat ya right man! And Welcome!yes

hello i am a new user from india and i have just fallen in love with the lord of the rings.I hope to have a wonderful time here!