Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Rhun...

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Places > Rhun...   
Does anyone have any info on what happened to Rhun? Like I know the Easterlings went to Erebor during the time of the War of the Ring, and that Aragorn and Eomer did a lot of things to help too.
Do you mean what happened to Rhun after the War of the Ring, or information prior to this time too?

Rhun was the name Gondorians gave to all of the land east of the Sea of Rhun, so would have been home to the Easterling tribes which had invaded the West on occasions (the Wainriders etc). Not much is said about these lands, but in the appendices it does mention that Aragorn and Eomer fought wars there before they could have peace. The two blue wizards, Pallando and Alatar were said to have gone into the East too, but nothing more is known of their fate.
Yeah I agree... But is IMHO that when Saruman went to the Eastern lands with Pallando and Alatar. He might have betrayed them, and murdered them, just maybe, because you never ever hear about them again. Hey it might've happened...
What does IMHO stand for?
And was Saruman really bad when that happened? Wasn't he just a little jealous of Gandalf and that was it?
IMHO- In my humble opinion, or honest opinion...

but I'm not sure if that's exactly true though about Saruman being jealous, IDK. Could have been anything.