Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Brothers Grimm

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > New Releases > Brothers Grimm   
I saw it 2 nights ago. It was all right. It has some stupid comedy. Not much of a plot. Napolean Dynamite fans would like it. I probably wouldn't spend money to see it again.
I didnt enjoy this film one bit.
I dont think we should all have the same opinion , but why didnt you like it ?
I have only seen a bit of it so I do not know much about it....
I think it was quite a comically stupid film, too. The Brothers Grimm were just tricksters lost in an enchanted forest with some creepy rotting Witchqueen and supposedly hot huntress. Not much of a dialogue. Not much of a plot. Not much of a fantasy story and not much of a fairy tale, either...
Beware! This movie is not a biography of the philologists and folklore gatherers from Göttingen, as I recently discovered much to my dismay.

Quote:
The Brothers Grimm were just tricksters lost in an enchanted forest with some creepy rotting Witchqueen and supposedly hot huntress.

Strange how I initially read that as "Brothers Gimli".
I laughed, I cried, it moved me. And I am not referring to that grim Brothers grim. yukk.
I am referring to Vir's description. You are a treasure.
I thought the Brothers Grimm was a hilarious movie, as was Baron Munchhausen, but then I don't like reality TV.
this movie was strange and campy, and left strange thoughts in my head, the way cheap mustard leaves a strange aftertaste in my mouth. (note: I don't like mustard in any form, even the fancy stuff).
I like Plochman's Premium Stone Ground Mustard better than Grey Poupon mustard and I will even condescend to eat French's Classic Yellow Mustard on my hot dogs, but on nothing else. Wiggle Smilie