Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Hobbit Trailer?!?!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > New Releases > The Hobbit Trailer?!?!   
so, my friend was searching around on iMesh earlier this afternoon, and came across a trailer for the movie "the hobbit". neither of us had heard anything about the movie being made, and so we tried "google"ing it. nothing about the movie came up. when we watched the trailer, it looked more like a bunch of clips from the other lotr movies pasted together, with a few other movie clips intermingled with them. Has anyone else seen this "trailer"? if so, is it real?! if not, is there any new information about "the Hobbit" being made into a movie? Thanks a lot guys! Smile Smilie
it is most likely not real because as unfortunate as it is peter Jackson is making a Halo movie. And it is not possilbe for himt o be making two at once. So i'am sorry to say it is not real.
A Halo movie?
Hey all , Grondmaster has already explain this to some of us.the thrailer is not by PJ but its fake.Im sure he will explain it again . I cant find the thread anywhere
Quote:
A Halo movie?

Yes, a movie based on the popular videogame.
The previous thread is: The Hobbit.....The Movie. And yes the trailer is a hoax.
Wonder if PJ will ever get round to making a Hobbit Film?
I sure hope so , dont know who else who could..
On Wednesday 18th January 2006, I posted PJ's Status Report on 'The Hobbit', a News Article on the Website's HomePage. Currently it is listed third from the top, but will drop down with the passage of time.
I saw it, then heard about it being a hoax, and so I did some research- it is made by some dude named Steve Lantham... here is his site,
www.lathamfilms.com/hobbit2.html
Quote:
I sure hope so , dont know who else who could..

David Lynch could. After all, he managed to pull off Dune brilliantly and faithfully to the book, albeit a serious lack of resources (he had to cut so much that the extended version is a completely different movie).

Stephen Spielberg could, too, but he has bigger fish to fry it seems, as he's willing to turn Stephen King's Dark Tower series into movies.
Quote:
it is most likely not real because as unfortunate as it is peter Jackson is making a Halo movie. And it is not possilbe for himt o be making two at once. So i'am sorry to say it is not real.

Actually The Halo movie is as of now on hold, there is no final script finished and so that means i doubt very much PJ is even involved with any Halo movie as of now.

Besides i wouldn't call it 'unfortunate' Halo is a great story based of a great video game for the xbox!