Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Lord of Darkness and Shadow

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Books > Lord of Darkness and Shadow   
Dear all

I think and hope this is the right thread to tell you all of my own book, Lord of Darkness and Shadow. Lord of Darkness and Shadow is the first in a new series of novels that crossover and combine the best elements of fantasy and science fiction. A twisted mix of dark and high fantasy, science fiction and simple human drama, Lord of Darkness and Shadow takes its readers from the depths of space to a ruined and nightmarish world in which the forces of the dark rule and are beginning to amass, manipulating the world of light into an era of shadow.

Lord of Darkness and Shadow in the first part in the Chronicles of the Shadow, an epic fantasy/science fiction series that is set to traverse numerous novels and centuries of humanities future-history.

If anyone want any more info visit my website or drop me an email, i am always happy to answer them Smile Smilie Also, you may be interested to know that I have started a weekly blog in which I have started a new high fantasy story which i add to every week. "The Half Broken Crown" Part One is out now and can be read through my website Smile Smilie

Take care and all the best,

Darren Reid
www.DarrenReid.co.uk
www.RDBooks.org.uk

I haven't read it but it sounds like a good book, Darren. I will check it out. Read Smilie