Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Harry Potter 7

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Books > Harry Potter 7   
The official title has been released. And I'm not telling. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
Do you mean ?«Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows».Big Laugh SmilieI don't know if this is decided yetSmile Smilie
I thought she had decided on Harry Potter the Dropout Wizard; though Harry Potter and his Snake-eyed Nemesis might be more apt.
Maybe this is just like the time the "official title" of Book Four was said (by JKR) to be "Harry Potter and the Triwizard Tournament" or "Harry Potter and the Doomsday something-or-other". She might change it at the last second, or this could be a red herring.
Harry Potter, hmm, bet he dies in this one. Yep, him and Voldemort exchange the killing curse and the series ends. Deathly Hallows? Uh-huh, that would be the place were it all comes to a close.

Harry WILL NOT die in this one. NOWAY. i think we gonna find out that snape is not evil...bc it so obviouse he idn't!but jkr is gonna kill off a lot of ppl for sum grand finale. it the last book ever ever ever. i styll can't believe it!!!!
Nope, dead Voldy, dead Potter. And Snape is made the new Headmaster of Hogwarts.

Good ending, eh?

That way JKR is not bothered by publishers to write another book. No more main character.

Amazon.com told me my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will be shipped on July 20 for arrival to me on July 21, 2007.
Quote:
That way JKR is not bothered by publishers to write another book. No more main character.

I really hope that she does write more books .. her work encourage children all over to read even more Read Smilie
Quote:
I really hope that she does write more books .. her work encourage children all over to read even more
This is true, Norwegian boys are reading these days. It has earlier been a problem to find any literature for boys, but these days they read.
Okay this thread was used to surmise what would be in Book Seven; I'm going to lock it and start a new thread where we can talk about the actual book that is being released as I right this.

I may unlock this thread later.