Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: HP Deathly Hallows NO SPOILERS

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > Books > HP Deathly Hallows NO SPOILERS   
This thread is for discussion of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows now that the book is out.

------> NO SPOILERS PLEASE<------

If you need to talk about the ending, please use: HP Deathly Hallows w/SPOILERS.

Thanks
The Postlady brought my copy at 1 PM today and I'll probably start reading it tonight. Read Smilie
I am dying to know what becomes of that treacherous murderer, Snape! I would also like to know if Malfoy survives his failure of not doing old Voldie in...I am so excited to read it!!!
My sister's reding it. I'm borrowing it after her. It seems pretty good but I haven't read it yet. I'm dieing to know the end.. I'm dieing to know the end ect.
This afternoon, the Post-person brought my set of seventeen CDs on which Jim Dale reads Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Now I don't have to stay awake in order to reread the book. Instead of the ten hours it took me to initially read the book, I can now listen to it one CD per night and only have to repeat about half of each CD in order to figure out where I fell asleep the night before. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
Well I am intending to borrow it from a friend when she finishes (she is, however, taking her time in reading it!!!) I've so far managed not to hear much about it. That's all right with me, since I plan to finish re-reading the rest of the books to refresh my memory before starting on this one (I'm up to about 1/4 the way through GoF).